Paying money for using Microsoft Office? Use Open source tools and get almost same features as Microsoft Office.
1. Open Office : Open Office is developed by Apache Foundation and is the best Open source Word processing, spread sheets, presentations and database. Very easy to use much like MS office. Open Office Works on Windows, Linux and all OS machines.
Open Office Features :
- Complete Free ware
- Opens all types of files doc,docx
- Best for Education,Personal purpose.
- Lots of available extensions
Download Open Office from here.
2. Kingsoft Office : Built from China developers, available in Free and Pro versions. Kingsoft works with Word processing, spreadsheets, presentations. Kingsoft works only on Microsoft windows and Android OS.
Kingsoft Office Features :
- Opens all MS office files
- Works on Android OS on mobile as well.
- Freeware and Pro.
Download Kingsoft Office from here.